Production Assistant APPLY NOW
This role will report directly to the Head of Production to assist in accurate and timely management of Inventory at Francesca. They will need to be highly organised, have a strong attention to detail and keen interest in the retail industry. Confident use of Excel will be an advantage. Being a strong communicator and strong team player will be essential in the success of this role. Ideally you will have experience in Stock management in the retail industry and a genuine interest in the Retail Fashion Industry. This role can be Full Time or Part Time pending the applicants needs.
1.Stock Transfers - Working with guidance from the Merch Planner this role will be responsible for all stock transfers between our Hobart and Melbourne Retail stores. Ensuring that all stock is accounted for accurately with consideration to sales forecasts.
2. Receiving of Stock - All stock is to be received, organised and communicated using People Vox with accuracy and timeliness being a priority.
3. Quality Control - Alongside Head of Production, you will manage all incoming and outgoing stock. This will include the faulty process, ensuring that faulty stock is followed end to end with limited cost to the business. Innovations are presented for no repeat faulties and where possible returns to the manufacturer are prioritised.
4. Shopify Management - Working with input from the Head of Production and Marketing, you will ensure that the website product shuffling is in line with current business needs. It will be important you have an eye for detail and website management is prioritised weekly or as directed.
5. Inventory Management - The appropriate software is used accurately and consistently to ensure that all inventory is up to date for all departments. This will include the development of product bundles as directed by the Head of Production.
6. Project Management - working alongside and supporting the Head of Production as they arise. Including updating critical paths / project timelines.
7. Team player - This role will require you to seek input from multiple departments and people. It will require you to be highly organised and to have a sound knowledge of Excel, data entry and a willingness and ability to learn various software systems.
Francesca Collections is a Hobart based Jewellery e-commerce business with Retail stores in Hobart and Melbourne that has grown from humble beginnings at Salamanca Market to a very successful and growing business. Francesca is a values based organisation, supporting its staff like family as well as the community with multiple charity based strategies.2021-12-02|||Hobart|||Production||||||GDRoeCFn.Fteq1Pu|||PART_TIME|||AUD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false