Melbourne Brand Ambassador (Retail Assistant) - Christmas Casual APPLY NOW
Melb Brand Ambassador
Our Sales Assistants are our brand ambassadors, and the essential link between our products and our customers. Coached by the store management, our Brand Ambassador lead the success of the store by influencing sales, excelling in customer service, and sharing their knowledge of the product and brand. The store teams shape the look, feel, and atmosphere of their store.
- Influence and increase sales in a one to one selling environment
- Achieve and exceed individual and store sales targets by using effective selling skills; focusing on up-selling, UPT, ATV and productivity
- Build the bond between our brand and our customer, by answering queries, providing exemplary service and adapting your approach depending on individuals personalities and needs
- Learn and confidently share FRANCESCA product knowledge to maximise sales and provide an unforgettable customer experience. This includes the FRANCESCA history, production process, our Company values, product composition, trends and best sellers
- Encourage customer loyalty - discussing upcoming collection launches, obtaining customer data by offering e-receipts
- Lead by example; coach and train newer members of the team
- Be a brand and store ambassador by maintaining a stylish and well-presented appearance
- Merchandising the store and maintaining high shop floor standards; taking pride in your environment
- Operating the till system, handling financial transactions including returns and exchanges
We look for passionate and motivated team players. We encourage our team members to express their individuality by styling Francesca jewellery in their own way, and sharing these ideas with our customers. This means that a love for our product is vital.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Strong selling skills, with experience in a luxury environment with 1-1 sales experience preferable
- Excellent communicator – Sales Assistants needs to initiate contact and communicate confidently, so articulate spoken English is essential
- Ability to work well under pressure, in a fast-paced, sales driven atmosphere – our stores are often very busy, with long queues of customers waiting to be served
- A positive, “can-do” attitude, an individual who enjoys as working as one part of a successful team
- Customer focused
- Flexible approach; Sales Assistants work on a rotational shift-basis, including weekends and Public Holidays
What we can offer:
- Other than our amazing team, you’ll enjoy generous discounts, have the opportunity to work with some of the most passionate people in industry whilst having the opportunity to grow your career.
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the relevant experience then we’d love to hear from you!