Bookeeper APPLY NOW
Great opportunity exists for a methodical number oriented person within a fun, dynamic business. The position will provide support for the day to day financial management of the organisation, supporting the owner and CFO to ensure the financial integrity and timely completion of accounts. You will need to have proven skills in the area of bookkeeping.
As well as the day to day tasks that are needed for this role, your values will need to align with Francesca's, Ownership, Franc 10 and Community. Our culture is uncompromising and it is essential that you are ready to be welcomed into a supportive, caring environment where there is a focus on personal and professional development with some great staff discounts thrown in too!!
- Enter invoices into Dext - Log in to Dext and process transactions. Ensuring correct accounting coding to Xero and GST coding.
- Reconcile bank transactions - Reconcile bank transactions in Xero, follow-up any missing transactions
- Prepare batch payments - Prepare batch payments. Prepare summary pdf file for review and ABA file for loading to bank account by owner
- Manage the payroll process - Complete payroll for all employees, including ABA files for loading to bank account by owner. Complete and lodge monthly IAS returns. Complete and lodge payroll tax returns. Prepare and lodge quarterly superannuation. Reconcile payroll accounts (superannuation payable, wages payable, withholding tax payable, wages expense, super expense).
- Reconcile store takings - Reconcile store takings from shopify, weekly cash sheet and bank accounts
- Reconcile Inventory to source system - Reconcile stock on hand and COGS to inventory system
- Reconcile key Balance sheet accounts - Reconcile other balance sheet accounts as required, such as accounts payable
- Reconcile shopify accounts - Reconcile revenue in Xero to shopify. Reconcile clearing accounts for paypal, shopify, afterpay and zippay back to statements. Investigate and clear errors
- BAS returns - Prepare and lodge quarterly BAS returns. Reconcile GST balance sheet account
- Fixed Assets - Check for any fixed assets purchased in the month and add to the fixed asset register. Run depreciation at the end of each month